George Town Council – Permits: Planning, Building and Plumbing

If you are building a house, outbuilding, subdividing or otherwise changing or adding to your property you may need to contact Council's planning and / or building and plumbing department to establish if you will need a permit.

For more information see the link below.

6382 8800